The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, May 09, 2010
Tell me how this is, my first time I get to post the challenge and I loose my bloomin' electric for 24 hours lol...So I apologize for all that have been waiting patiently...here we go...
I have a bit of news for you this week.  It appears our "Sam" has crashed and 'ALMOST BURNED', lol.  I won't allow her to fizzle out completely, just a wee bit hehe...She needs a bit of R&R and family time so she will be just doing cards weekly and "catching up" on the home front.  Don't fear, she won't be to far away and we hope she takes this time to think of even better challenges for you all with her witty ways...
SAM - RELAX HUNI - THAT'S AN ORDER
you can leave all the worrying to me lmao
Now what you all been waiting for, the deets:
Challenge #12 is Going Dotty - please have some sort of polka dot's on your creations
We also have a very special surprise for one lucky winner...You not only get to be GDT and choose 3 products of choice anywhere in the store, we have a special lady sponsoring us with a really cool prize...
You get to chose 7 Pro-Marker's of choice from her awesome on-line store
please click her badge here
Her name is Lou and she is undoubtedly one of the sweetest ladies I have met on the interent.  So why not go and have a peek and see all the cool things she has for sale.  She also has a challenge blog (which we happen to be sponsoring for her at the moment lol)
You can find that HERE
Just had a peek and I can see I will be doing alot of happy blog dancing today hehe...

Now on with last week's winner's - well from my view you are ALL winner's but here is what our little Mr Random Generator tells me to say -
Winner : Jane #60
With her gorgeous little one Dancing her heart away on this awesome double lay out page
Jane if you could please email me silkonglass@gmail.com with your 3 choice's

Top Three Are:

If you ladies would be so kind to grab your badge and display them, would be awesome...

Thank you each and everyone of you for making this challenge blog such a very pleasant part of my day....

Now on to show you what our lovely DT has created for you this week 
straight from the heart for your viewing pleasure!!!

***Please click on the picture and give them some lovin"









And now if you would be so kind to leave your link below
Thank you ALL who sees....



15 comments:

stitchy said...

I DID IT I DID IT lmao...OMG not for lack of worrying myself to death first for not having power and second for not doing this ahead of time lmao...but it's here and it's staying..hope you all have a wonderful day, I think I'm goin for a nap..oh wait, first I got's some happy blog dancing to do..Awesome ladies..you girl's really ROCK!!!!

Sam said...

Ah bless ya stitch and it's sods law ya know. You taking over for a bit and your power going. Not to worry you've done a fab post sweetie and things are always better late than never.
Me xx

Oh blimey Stitch what a pain! You should have let me know and I'd have pedalled and pedalled to get you going again (virtual pedalling of course) LOL!

Hugs
xx

Liz said...

Awwwwwwwww u wouldnt beleive it would u as our Sam says brill work great post wont be commemting this week hun Im gone!
Lol see you all sat

Love & hugs Liz-bit

Thank you sew much for the win this week, boy was I excited when I saw my name as winner - off to choose my digi stamps - thanks girls xx

Doreen said...

Stunning DT work.xxx

Marjo said...

Loved the surprise Stitchy! Great DT work. Hugs to all. Hope I have energy to enter this challenge...lol

XOXO Kona Marjo

Kelly-Anne said...

Hello there! I love dotty designs, so here is mine! Have a wonderful day!

Love
Kelly-Anne

Sorry, I must have done something wrong with my entry as there is no picture.
Great DT cards and fab prizes - I will be keeping my fingers' crossed!
Clare x

Oops, ignore the first part of my previous comment as the picture has appeared now!
Clare x

Anonymous said...

fun challenge! Great job on the inspiration DT!

WoW ... fabulous DT samples! Love this dotty challenge!!

Susan.... said...

Morning Ladies,
Fabulous selection of brilliant cards from the DT !
Great challenge this week, l have linked my entry.
Hugs
susan x

Heidi-Mari said...

Hi
Thank you for a great challenge, love to take part in it!
Have a blessed weekend!
Heidi-Mari

Kate said...

Oh no Stitchy! how could I manage to miss the deadline? My dotty project is here, please come and have a look???

** Kate **

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us