The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, May 16, 2010
Wow, can you believe another week has come and gone!!!  Here we are at week 13 already...I want to start out apologizing for not making it to each and every one of these beautiful creations to leave some love - was dealing with major issues on the other side of the crafting world lol...But I want you all to know, I appreciate every single entry that comes through these pages...This is most definitely "my happy place" ;)
Ok, now what you all been waiting for...What we gonna do this week??  Well, we decided that we would love to see ANYTHING BUT A CARD...now that's not that we don't love all your beautiful cards, it's just that we know you can come out of the box and make some beautiful creations!!!  So let's see them crafty juices fly this week...
Our lovely and talented Stef (most of you know her by Glitterbabe) is going to be our sponsor this week...Here is what she had to say:
Hi.  My name is stef h.  you may have seen me in blogland where I am known as glitterbabe.  Sometimes, the lampshade lady!  Don’t matter.  I answer to both – lol.  i have been a crafter going on 10 years now and am still trying to figure out where the time has gone.  I was introduced to stamping back in 2001 when I was invited to my very first stampin up party.  And, as they say, the rest is history.  I am married to a wonderful man going on 17 years. He is my best critic and pushes me to my limits. When he heard all the talk about digital stamps he encouraged me to “doodle”.  After many hours of practice I decided to put my “doodles” out there and opened my shop.  I strive for quality product and work hard to give my very best.  I have tons of fun with it and I hope you do too!
You can find Stef's stuff at I DID IT CREATIONS among sever other places...I will be having the privilege of working with her more closely when I get the time to move some of my stuff over there too...The owner of that store Robyn, is also one of our creator's here at StitchyBear's and she has built one awesome site over there and has invited me to join her too...
So, now you know what we been doing and you know what we want YOU all to do, shall I tell you who is last week's winner and top 3 now??? lol
Our winner was chosen with our ever faithful Random Generator and here is what SHE told us lol

The multi-talented Jeri is our Winner of last week's challenge!!!
Congratulations girl - you not only have the most awesome blog I have ever visited hehe, but your talent is beyond words...give me a shout and I will get ya your prize from last week's challenge..and of course will be looking forward to you being our GDT!!!

As for the top 3, this one was really hard to do...I wish I could change that number to 71 lol, everything I seen was just amazing...but finally we pin pointed it down to 3 lucky ladies..

OUR TOP 3 ARE:

Ladies, please if you like, grab our badge from the sidebar...and because it's been such a rough week and I feel like something good has GOT to come out of this...please email me with your choice of one of my stamps, just for kicks and grins ;))) lol
Make sure it says "StitchyStamps" on the preview and email me at admin@stitchybearstamps.com and I will rush you off your free digi of choice...

Okay, now on with what we all been waiting for - My FANTASTICO TEAM has done some equally FANTASTICO crafty projects to inspire you...shall we have a peek???

First is our Talented Guest Designer this week








Well there ya have it - All the inspiration anyone could ask for ;)

Now let's see what YOU can do




11 comments:

Hazel said...

What a lot of fab crafting. I hope it's OK to add my caddy - I made it yesterday - I've linked it. x

Stef H said...

oh my word! are these absolutely gorgeous!!!! and super fabulous! i barely recognize my images! ladies... YOU ALL ROCK! thank you stitchy for giving me this wonderful opportunity and being a part of such an absolutely awesome team!!!!

big hugs :)

~Jeri~ said...

YAY!! I won!!! Thank you and I've emailed you! What an exciting and great way to end a rather blah weekend!! YAY!!

Awesome DT projects ladies! You done superb work with Stef's images! I'll have to see if I can get something made and entered!
Have an awesome week!

Berry said...

Woo hoo top 3! I'm really chuffed, thanks girls! The DT work this wk is awesome as always! Hugs Rebekah x

Susan.... said...

Great work from the DT !
Hugs
susan x

Awesome DT creations!!! Thanks for a fab challenge!

Hugs,
Iris

Sarah A said...

Oh wow!! These are all amazing and so different! Love all of them!

Sarah x

Susan.... said...

Fabuolous creations from the DT ! l have linked my entry for this week ..
Hugs
susan x

Kazabing said...

Thanks ladies for choosing little old me for your Top 3 - I shall wear my badge with pride.

hugs
Kaza.xxx

Thanks for the great inspiration ladies....great projects. Enjoyed this challenge.
Hugs,
Charlotte
XXX

Suzi Mac said...

Wonderful creation yet again from the DT. Sorry I missed last weeks challenge, I was on my hols.
Hugs
Suzi x

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us