The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, May 30, 2010
Another fabulous response to our last challenge and your creations just get better and better every week. We have all loved visiting your blogs again this week - you give us all so much inspiration and help to make us better crafters too.
You may have noticed a new badge down on the sidebar. This is especially for our weekly overall winners, so if you have won one of our challenges, please feel free to collect your badge to display on your blog. Talking of winners, lets get on shall we.
Our overall winner this week that gets the winners badge, 3 digis, the set of summer promarkers and a GDT spot with us here in a couple of weeks is..................


Well done hun and can you please email me on sammay72@googlemail.com with your snail mail addy so I can send you your promarkers ASAP and to get you your choice of digis from the store and arrange your GDT spot. I will be away for a couple of days from Monday but I will get in touch with you as soon as I am back.
Next our Top 3 which get the "I made top 3" badge in no particular order are
1.   Sandy O
2.   Denise
3.   Heidi-Mari

Well done to each and every one of you. Now onto our challenge this week. We'd like to see some new stuff on whatever you choose to make. Remember you can make anything you like - don't be restricted to just cards. Now then this NEW stuff can be papers, ribbon, flowers, a stamp. If you are altering something, then that could be new too.
Now for your inspiration this week we have some lovely varied projects from the girls - these guys make me so proud to be associated with them as they pull it out the hat every week and surprise me every time. Now they'll tell you on their blogs what the new item/s is or are, so unless you like guessing games I'd suggest giving them a little visit if you get the chance.

GDT - Jeri



Cheryl with Lexis Creations



Clare AKA threadbare with Robyns Fetish

Liz with Hope Jacare

 Lyn AKA spyder with StitchyStamps



Tammy #1 with Beary Dust Stamps

Tammy #2 with Stamping Dragon Designs


 Sarah with Toucans Scraps



Susan with herself lol


Sam AKA ME with Stitchy Stamps


Well as I said earlier, I'm away for a couple of days camping with my hubby, my little girl, our dogs and several of our friends, so I'm either going to be completely relaxed or totally stressed when I get back. So, I'd like you lovely bloggers and challengers out there to leave a link with our linky widget, so I have something to look forward to, one way or the other.
Take care now.

19 comments:

Susan.... said...

Afternoon everyone,
Hope you are all having a nice afternoon !
Fabulous projects from all the DT, Well done everyone !
l have linked my card for this weeks challenge..
Have a great afternoon !
Hugs
Susan x

June said...

Hi thanks for the lovely challenge. Now me being me i knew
something would go wrong as its my first try lol
I added my link but it doesnt seem to have gone through
right. Hope its ok
hugs June xxxx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic range of DT projects.Great challenge too.Ashamed to say I've only just found you and this is the first time I've played.
Lisa x

Sandy O said...

I am so excited to be among the top three, thank you so very much. Keep up the awesome challenges :o) Hugs, Sandy O

Fun Challenge and Great DT cards

Unknown said...

Beautiful DT creats and great challenge.
Crafty Chris x

Thanks for the challenge, and those DT cards look wonderful!

Beautiful work, girls. Keep up the great challenges! Thanks so much.

Fabulous DT samples ... all so beautiful! Thanks for another fun challenge, ladies!

Thanks for choosing me as one of the top three in your challenge. What a lovely honor!

Fabiola said...

super challenge merci

Beautiful DT work from you all! super challenge and I have joined in now my mojo has returned! xx

Edith said...

Thanks for this fun challenge! I used my new sketch:)

Dorte said...

Here with card no 2, my new stamp from forever friends

Anita said...

This was a fun challenge. Love looking at all the wonderful ideas the DT creates.

Heidi-Mari said...

Hello
Everything on my card is new!
The DT cards are very pretty.
Have a blessed week
Heidi-Mari

dj1952 said...

Thank you for the inspiration given by the DT. You did great jobs on your cards.

TFS,

Debra (dj1952)

Love all the cards and thanks for a great challenge.

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us