The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, June 13, 2010
You may be wondering about the title today - well we had a bit of a dilemma when the new stamps and papers got to us, as it didnt really fit the challenge but we decided that us girls here can celebrate anything from life to shoes, new homes, new lifes (I do mean lifes not lives) but well get onto that in a little while anyway.

***A little added bonus to our prize this week***
Anyone caught using one of our 
NEW RELEASE STAMPS
Will also receive one FREE product of choice
(for equal or lesser value)
from the very same creator that they are using
for our challenge!!!

Well we had a fabulous response to our first DT call and the results of that you will get real soon - Stitchy may have to post that info for you as I'm not actually here til after 1pm today - I'm at a car boot sale at my local school. We'll announce the new girls and then give them time to settle in and during that time I'll get some info on them and introduce them to you all.
Okay now, you peeps never fail to astound me - another fabulous response to our challenge last week and it really would take us a month of Sundays to come up with winners ourselves, so the trusty RNG has chosen ........................................................

as our overall winner this week- Whoo hoo well done hun you get a Fantastic 5 digis of your choice from  last weeks sponsor Sew Many Challenges. Please email me on sammay72@googlemail.com with your choices and I'll forward them onto Jeri - also please take your winners badge from our sidebar and let me know if you are up for being GDT in a few weeks time.
Now our Top 3 in no particular order
1.  (39) Carol
2.  (18) Donna
3.  (36) Bella

Well done ladies and please take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar also.

Right now your challenge this week is "celebrations" of any type - if you can celebrate it we want to see it. If you celebrate the opening of a letter or a shoe box (could be babies first proper pair of shoes on a LO) - oo hark at me thinking out of the box...theres a first lol! Now to show off the new releases that you can get in the
Stitchy Bear Stamps store we have lots of inspiration for you and another talented GD from our Creator Team too. So without further ado I give you this..........

Hope Jacare
 Crafty Chaos Designs Digi Papers
Pastel Patterns Girls
and for a better look at that gorgeous card
Made with Lexi's Creations WordArt

Cheryl

Toucan Scrap's New House Digi Papers


Clare AKA threadbare
Stitchy Stamps The Graduate Pack



Lyn AKA spyder
Hope Jacare's New Shoe
Hope Jacare's Snail

Tammy #1
Beary Dust Precious


Tammy #2
Lil Diva Goth Bride

Susan
Robyn's Fetish Dad's Fishing Hole


Sam AKA ME
Stampin Dragon Purfect Love 

Okay I think that is just about everything....if it's not I'm sure Stitch will be about to add bits in if I've forgotten anything she wanted me to say hehehe. Ooh there is one thing, and it's a pretty please with sugar on top sort of question - could those of you that haven't turned of your word verification thingy off please change it to the comment moderation so you okay all comments if you are worried about spam messages - we'd be able to see so many more of your wonderful creations that way and leave more of you some love. We'd all really appreciate it if you could do this. Thanks guys.
Okay last but not least - please leave your link with our linky widget

6 comments:

Love the Cards Girls...You all did an awesome job!

dj1952 said...

Your cards are fantastic! I love the new images, and I went to the shop and immediately purchased some of them. So I'll be able to use them next time.

Thanks for your inspirations.

Debra (dj1952)

FABulous DT samples ... thanks for another fun challenge!!

Kelly-Anne said...

Thank you so much for this challenge - it is perfect for the card I have made for my best friend's birthday!

Love Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I want to participate but I can´t upload the picture to the link and for that, I can't see my name on it.
My cards is at: http://ardillatrabajadora.multiply.com/journal/item/282/Tarjeta_bien_argentina_A_very_argentinean_card

I hope I can participate!!!

DT you did amazing job. Hugs, Nataliya.

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us