The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, August 08, 2010
This is my first post, and I'm a little nervous, so please bare with me.  First we at OSAAT would like to thank everyone who took part in Challenge #24.  Good thing we do the winner randomly, as it would be too hard to chose! Before I get on to the winner, over the next few weeks you will notice changes here.  One of the changes is the winner and top 3 badges.  They are gone.  Now when you win or are top 3, your card will be displayed in a frame and will be your badge.  How cool is that?  Just click on your card and  save to your computer.  I bet your friends will envy you!


 On to our winner now.......




Congratulations!  Please email tmt0221@aol.com with OSAAT Winner in the subject line.

The top 3 for this week in no special order are.... 


#44

#31

#22




This week our theme is MYSTICAL.  Let's see those fairies, dragons, etc.  Our winner this week will get 3 stamps of their choice from SB&IDICCB.  Now what exactly is SB&IDICCB you are saying.  Well that is another little change you will notice.  Stitchy Bear Stamps has Merged with I Did It Creations and is now called Stitchy Bear & I Did It Creations Crafting Boutique.  We also have a lot of  new creators in the store, so why not go take a peek?


Stitchy's Bears  have some lovely cards on display this week to inspire you!


GDT Sarah 










Claire 

Deb

Val 


Aren't they all just lovely creations!  These girls are the best. Why not pop over to their blogs and tell them how great they did!   Now why not join them and add your creations to Mr. linky.  

12 comments:

Liz said...

Great cards girls and Fab post Tammy

Good luchk with the challenges look forward to seeing the cards

Liz xx

I love the badget idea, it's look awesome. DT you did fantastic job on your cards. Hugs, Nataliya.

I adore my badge, thank you so much for picking me for the top 3, woohoo!

Spyder said...

ohoo Fabulous,I like it! I've saved mine ...just as well no one's called I'm !
Lovely cards everyone!!
((Lyn...Bear))shiver!!!

Tammy said...

You all did a lovely job! Way to go! Stitchy the blog looks great. What a special way for the winners and gdt to show off their card.

Fabby cards - love the new badges - I have a bear badge whoop whoop! lol!

Great cards DT!
I think you got me on a wonderfull idear for a card for a man. It would be a birthdaycard for my cousin Patrick!
He's a year or 5 older as I am! Soo It would be a COOL card for him!

Take care!

Saskia

Thank you for picking me as one of the top three. I'm off now to proudly display my badge on my blog. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Unknown said...

Yay!! I made the Top 3!! So excited! Love how you have framed the photo...you can never forget which card you won with now! Thank you so much. I hope to play again soon.
Alicia xx

Marjo said...

DT creations are gorgeous. Congrats to the winners! I just LOVE the new badges.

Hugs, Marjo

ileana said...

All the inspirational creations are great!! thank you for another fun challenge!

Suzi Mac said...

Hi Girls, inlinks says collection is closed, but it's only Thurs. Here is my entry.
Suzi x

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us