The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, August 29, 2010


We would like to send out a big thank you to all whom participated in Challenge #27 with us. We had a lot of entries this past week.   All the creations were lovely.  Mr. Random Org is at it again.........and the winner of challenge #27 is...........






Congrats!  Please email tmt022175@gmail.com  with OSAAT Winner in the subject line and please don't forget to take your new winner badge.  Just right click, save as.

Jeri - OMG you did it again girl woo hoo...and with my image too :)  I am so happy that you won and as a special bonus - Just because you used one of my images - You get to choose 5 of my images as a bonus..your choice, just tell Tammy what you want to go along with the already cool Craftbrulee voucher...
Way to go girl Congratulations - you rock :)
stitch xoxox
The top 3 winners this week were very tough to pick with all the creations being magical, but here they are in no special order................

















Now onto this week we challenge you to be girlie or use the following color scheme or both.

This week we have Kenny K sponsoring us.  


To read about Kenny and Elena please click HERE and then pop over to see the digi's HERE.  You'll find out all about The Man and The Woman Behind The Man.  

This week we won't be having a winner and top 3.  Kenny & Elena have generously offered us 3 prizes......

First prize is 3 digi's 
Second prize is 2 digi's
Third prize is 1 digi

Now how cool is that?  Three chances to win!  

They were nice enough to give us some digi's to play with.  Here's your inspiration for the week..........























































































































*******Oops I forgot to tell you all to come back Saturday morning  for a new little challenge of sneak peak.  Whomever can guess what the challenge will be on Sunday from the sneak peaks will win a digi of their choice.  

As Promised, here come the sneak peeks...just leave a comment if you think you can figure out what our challenge will be this coming Sunday - never know, you just might win a digi of choice :)








25 comments:

Christine said...

Awesome creations team thanks for the inspiration.

smiles Christine xx

Paul said...

Thanks you for choosing me as one of the top 3! I really enjoyed making that Rocker Easel card and for it to be featured here is amazing.
Thank you
Paul

~Jeri~ said...

OH YAY!!!! I WON ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!! Weeehoooo!!! The generator loves me, he really loves me!!! lol I'm so glad the generator loved my card enough to choose me. ya just never know what the pesky machines looking for week to week..lol It was so fun to use this little image as well..such a cutie!!! Will have to get over there and decide on which images I'd like. Will be a hard decision as I want the whole store lol and a voucher from CraftBrulee..weeehooo...lovely lovely!!! Happy Birthday to me!!! hahahaha
Love the new KennyK images and the DT done fabulous work!!!
Thanks again Stitch!!!

ileana said...

Thanks for the inspiration! I love this challenge :-)

Marjo said...

Wow, What's a girl to do! Now I want all those cute Kenny K creations too! Thank goodness I can add memory to my computer...lol I don't have enough crafting time to use all the digi's I have now (most of them from ummm your shop). I will be stopping by all the GOrgeous DT blogs soon. I am sure they will enable me some more.

Hugs, Marjo

Marjo said...

OMG Stitch! Checked out all the gorgeous DT's creations and their blogs...several hours later I need a nap and my typing fingers need a massage..hehe. Can't do either, gotta get into the shower, only going to be a little late to my little GD Kaylene's B-Day party. Thank goodness my family and friends know I blog. They will be forgiving as long as I bring them their handmade cards and goodies. Gotta go, couldn't get to Liz's blog..will catch her later. Good luck to everyone!

Hugs, Marjo

Hi,
Thank you for a wondeful challenge.
Love all things girlie lol.
Love love love all the DT creations. Wonderful inspiration. Thanks again.
Lisa

Awesome creations ladies!

WOW DT'S Cards really Rock and what an awesome sponsor!!!!!! Hugs Bonnie

Anita said...

Beautiful creations from the DT! Thanks for a fun challenge.

Unknown said...

Wow, such tremendously wonderful cards from the DT girls!! Great challenge, now that almost every kid is back at school :-)

KennyK said...

Wow, really excellent work everyone -- thanks for your creativity and the kind words, Elena and I really appreciate it. Rock On!!!

Thanks for the inspiration all are fab cards...hugs, Monika

Wow!I love the look of the tags, amazing job. Hugs, Nataliya.

Loved the challenge and all awesome work by the DT. Now onto the sneak peak challenge I would like to have a guess that it could be BUTTERFLIES, now I'm off to keep everything crossed which could be difficult as I'm off to do some sanding! Thanks for the chance of winning. xx

Fifi Folle said...

My guess is that it could be something with WINGS. Thanks for the chance of winning. x

artydoll said...

Think the challenge will be butterflies,they are my favourite image

Definately Butterflies for the challenge - Oh, I'm so excited now, I can't wait.

Julie (elysia2003) xxx

Wow! The DT have made some amazing creations.

I'm wondering if it's beautiful "Butterflies"

It's definately butterflies for the challenge.

I'm soooo excited now - I can't wait until tomorrow.

Julie (elysia2003) xxx

chrissy xx said...

Lots of Glitter, flowers and Oh! Butterflies. Any colour.
Thanks for the chance of winning.
Chrissyxx

Addams said...

My guess is butterflies too. Artydoll got there before me!

Addams said...

I think the challenge will be butterflies.

Thanks for a great challenge and wonderful DT creations, I think the next challenge will be 'butterflies'.
Love Susan
xxx

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us