The Store

Newsletter-Sign-up

Older Posts

Sunday, June 23, 2013
Our last weeks ' Use a Digi challenge' was a great success as usual... Thank you to everyone that joined us in our fun challenge. There was many gooorgeous enteries.  I will say again that I am glad we use random number generator to pick the winner.. Theres no way I could of picked just 1 winner.

The winner of the set of digi images used by the DT in challenge #166 is card number 36.. That's Twisted witch - Lin.
If you can contact Choccy.oona@gmail.com with winner #168 in the title and I shall send you your prize.

The runner up prize this week goes to card  number 38. That's J. Atterbury Creations .. If you can contact me at Choccy.Oona@gmail.com with runner up #168 in the subject line.. Then let me know the image that you would like from our store.. By using its given store name and the name of the creator. I shall send you the image as soon as I receive your request.

Can all winners please remember that they have 2 weeks to claim their prize. Although if you have won something and not claimed it. Please just let me know and I will see what I can do.

Get ready for our next fabtastic challenge which will be released in 2 hours ....
See you there :O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search

To be fair

Please turn it off

Please turn it off
We can see so many more of your creations then. Thank you

Please respect

While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
Many thanks
The OSAAT team

Our copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Follow us