- ► 2014 (66)
- ► 2013 (100)
- ► 2012 (52)
- ► 2011 (51)
- OSAAT Challenge#37 Sunday October 31st We wish you...
- OSAAT Challenge#36 October the 24th Theme is "All ...
- OSAAT Challenge#35 October 17th Theme Is: "Embel...
- OSAAT Challenge #34 October 10th Theme Use Your Di...
- Sunday 3rd October Challenge #33 Theme "Spooky Ha...
- Its Saturday! OSAAT Fun,Games & Monthly prize Day ...
- ▼ October (6)
- We run our challenges on a weekly basis from noon Sunday (UK time) until midnight Saturday night so you have about 6 and a half days to enter.
- You can make anything you like as long as you follow the deets for that weeks particular challenge.
- You can enter up to 3 times with a non-SBDS entry, if you want to enter more times they must be SBDS digis that are used.
- Please be sure to link your entry to the project URL, not your Blog URL. We want to be able to find your entry...lol
- You must mention our challenge with a link back to OSAAT.
- Only enter NEW projects, no "back linking".
- The winner(s) will be chosen by the RNG on Sunday morning and announced along with the new challenge for the next week.
- To be eligible for "Runner Up/2nd Prize" you must use a digital element (digi, tags, or papers) from Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps.
- Please turn off word verification and consider using comment moderation instead. This makes it very hard for our DT to leave comments.
- If you are uploading your projects to a "member site" that requires signing in to comment, we may not be able to leave comments.
- Most important, Have FUN!!!
Check back often, as with anything in life...the rules may change. Happy Crafting!
While we recognise that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, please respect our copyright and do not copy any project exactly. We put our projects up for inspiration only. Scraplifting and casing is permitted and if we do happen to give you that sort of inspiration, please leave us a comment so that we can in turn leave you some love.
The OSAAT team
The OSAAT team